Thyme is an Elementor Template Kits build for the restaurant and cafe. The template is pixel-perfect designed, making sure your final creation is flexible and easily extendable. Also, Thyme works flawlessly on various screen size devices.
With 13 page and section templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- About Us
- Coming Soon
- Special Offer
- Our team
- Our Menu
- 404 Page
- Single Post
- Header and Footer Builder
How to import Metform custom form
- Import metform blocks, this indicated by ‘Form’ suffix in the template name.
- Add new Metform form, click ‘Edit with Elementor’ to open in Elementor editor.
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey button.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported elementor template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
- Any templates you import via the WP Admin area will be saved in Elementor Template library
Open the Elementor Builder, and click on the Envato button
- A modal window will appear displaying your installed kits. Click View Installed Kit to view the templates or blocks you want to add
- Click Insert Template to insert the block into your page